Mint Ginger Turmeric Tea | Ginger Tea | Best Home Remedy for Cold, Cough and Sore Throat
Welcome to Pinks Kitchen, my food blogging channel. Here you can watch all Indian, continental ,Mexican, Arabian ,Mediterranean, Chinese recipes with my twist to it. This video shows steps to make mint Tea Recipe.
mint Tea is an easy and quick recipe made with mint leaves along with some ingredients like palm sugar which is healthy drink. This mint Tea is easy to cook and will be very tasty and healthy for all occasions like festivals, functions, parties. I have clearly voiced the each steps mint Tea recipe along with this video, you can also pause whenever you want to cook along this video. If you like this cooking video, Please subscribe to our channel and share it with your friends. Do try all our recipes and share your comments below.
Pinks Kitchen Tamil Channel Link:
Pinks Kitchen Channel Link:
Dried Mint Leaves: 1 Tbsp
Ginger Powder: 1/4 Tsp
Turmeric Powder: 1/4 Tsp
Lemon Juice: 1 Tsp
Water: 2 Cups
1. Today lets check out how to make mint ginger turmeric tea. Very healthy and immunity boosting tea recipe, so you can have this tea weekly once to boost your immunity and energy levels. This is very easy to make, so lets quickly check out the ingredients and get started.
3. Heat a sauce pan and add 2 cups of water. To this add 1 tbsp of mint leaves. Let this boil for 2 minutes in high flame until the water absorbs all the flavors of the mint.
4. Now its nicely boiling, so at this stage add 1/4 tsp of ginger powder and 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder. Let this boil for a minute. We are not going to add any sweetening ingredient in this tea today. If you want, you can add 1/2 tsp of palm sugar candy, but this mint ginger turmeric tea is going to taste good even without any sweetening ingredient.
5. Now after a minute, the water color is nicely changed to light green color. So off the flame. Add a tsp of lemon juice and allow it to rest for few seconds.
After a few seconds, strain the tea and our delicious mint ginger turmeric tea is ready. Serve it nice and hot and enjoy with your family and friends.
6. A very healthy and easy mint ginger tea recipe to boost your immunity, so do try this mint ginger turmeric tea recipe in your home and write back to me your feedback.
7. Happy Cooking!!
Music: Jingle Bells (Instrumental) – Jingle Punks
Software used :
Adobe photoshop CS6 : https://www.adobe.com/in/products/photoshop.html
Filmora Wondershare : https://filmora.wondershare.com/
Adobe Premiere Pro : https://www.adobe.com/in/products/premiere.html
mint tea, mint ginger turmeric,ginger tea,home remedies,how to make ginger tea,sore throat,ginger tea for weight loss,ginger tea for flu,tea for cold and cough,lemon tea for cold and cough,ginger tea for cough and cold,lemon tea for sore throat,tea to cure flu fast,ginger honey tea recipe,ginger honey tea,honey tea,ginger tea cold,tea,honey,lemon,ginger,refreshing,quick and easy,homemade,teatime,black tea,green tea,greentea,healthy,pinks kitchen,chef,weight loss,how to,how to make