In this episode of Fruiting Body Podcast Clips, Phil Anthony talks us through the power of adaptogens and how adding this powerful micronutrient to our daily diet can change our lives. He talks about what sources of adaptogens are available and the best way to implement them into your lifestyle. Phil
discusses the importance of eating whole foods that fill your macro and micro needs healthily and sustainably. We discuss how smoothies are a great way to help mix in macro and micronutrients namely adaptogens and the fact that they taste really good too.
Phil Anthony (@philanthonym) is an Engineer / Designer that left his 9-5 corporate life in the United Kingdom to find his new way of life in Thailand. Phil now works as a health and business consultant in Phuket, Thailand. Phil is also a successful entrepreneur who founded Nanabowls – a smoothie bowl brand in the business of making nutrition simple, easy, and better. Right here in Phuket, Thailand.
Brought To You By
* Fruiting Body Mushrooms (https://fruiting-body.com)
* Fruiting Body Podcast (https://www.instagram.com/fruitingbod…)
* Muay Thai & Mushrooms (https://www.instagram.com/muaythaiand…)
* Philanthonym (https://www.instagram.com/philanthonym/)
* Nanabowls (https://www.instagram.com/nanabowls/)
FOR FULL EPISODES SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://bit.ly/3b8l2Yx